Published on May 11th 2022
Please note that as of May 14, 2022, wearing a mask will no longer be required to participate in an escape game experience at Immersia Laval or Boisbriand.
- The participant assures that he has no symptoms of COVID-19.
- – Breathing difficulty
- – Fever
- – Loss of smell, etc.
- Wearing a mask will no longer be mandatory from May 14, 2022. We still invite you to wear one if you have been in contact with someone who has declared positive for COVID-19, even if you have no symptoms.
- We invite you to respect a certain distance with our employees as a courtesy.
- Hand washing is strongly recommended upon arrival and departure.
- Payment is made by credit or debit card on site. We do not take cash.
- Adjustments regarding participant traffic have been made, as well as to the schedules, in order to prevent groups from crossing each other inside our premises.
- Changes have been made in our scenarios to reduce manipulations that do not have a significant impact on the experience.
- On each shift, employees are responsible for disinfecting the premises. The product used is organic and ensures the elimination of 99.9% of viruses that come into contact with it. All areas of our establishments are disinfected regularly.
- – Lobby area
- – Bathrooms
- – The escape rooms
- Our employees will maintain a certain distance from customers.
- A protocol has been put in place if someone shows symptoms of COVID-19 during their presence at Immersia.