Posted on May 26th, 2021
Following the announcement of the deconfinement plan, it will be possible for us to open our locations to the public in the orange zone. To see the sanitary measures in place for the deconfinement period which includes the yellow and green zone as well, please read the information below.
Responsibility of the participant
- In the orange zone it is possible for groups with participants from 2 residences to take part in our escape game experiences in person. In yellow and green zones, this restriction is lifted and groups with all participants coming from different residences can take part in the experience. Make sure though that you stick to the maximum capacity of the scenario you are going to choose.
- The participant ensures that he has no symptoms of COVID-19
- – Breathing difficulty
- – Fever
- – Loss of smell, etc.
- The participant assures that he has been in quarantine for 14 days if he returns from outside the country, if he has tested positive for COVID-19 or if he has been in contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Participants must make a reservation before arriving on site. (No walk-in will be allowed)
- We ask that you wear a mask during your visit with us. We encourage you to bring your own, but we will have reusable and disposable masks available for sale. If you refuse to wear a mask during your experience, we will have to ask you to leave the premises.
- Participants must respect the distance of 2 meters with employees at all times.
- Hand washing is obligatory.
- – On arrival at our premises
- – Before entering a scenario
- – At the end of the scenario.
- – Hydroalcoholic solutions such as Purell will also be available to participants in the scenarios.
- Payments will be made on location by debit or credit card. No cash will be allowed for now.
- Given the current situation, we ask participants to enter our premises 15 minutes before the start of their activity. If you arrive earlier, we will ask you to wait outside or in your car if possible.
- If you are taking part in the escape room with kids 13 and under and one of them needs to leave the room during the experience, we require that an adult accompanies the kid during the process. The objective is to limit movements within our premises to a strict minimum.
Responsibility of Immersia
- Adjustments to the circulation flow of participants have been made, as well as to the schedules, to avoid groups crossing each other inside our premises.
- Changes have been made to our scenarios to reduce manipulations that do not have a significant impact on the experience.
- At each shift, our employees are responsible for disinfecting the premises. We recently acquired a pulverizing machine for each of our location that improves the speed and efficiency of disinfection. The product used is bio and kills 99.9% of viruses that come in contact with it. Every area of our locations are regularly disinfected.
- – Waiting area
- – Bathrooms
- – The scenarios will be disinfected between each group with the pulverizing machine.
- Our employees will be provided with personal protective equipment and will maintain a distance of 2m between themselves and with the participants.
- We have validated that our ventilation system is functional and regulatory.
- A protocol has been put in place if someone shows symptoms of COVID-19 during their presence in our establishement.